POWER PURCHASE AGREEMENTS
Training course Overview:
Our Power Purchase Agreements for Renewable Energy Power Plants course will enable you to understand the components of power purchase agreements renewable energy, and expand your technical, financial and management related skills. Due to their relatively high capital costs of renewable energy power plants, investors require long-term certainty about the plant’s ability to sell the power it generates. This is usually achieved through a long-term power purchase agreement renewable energy. Because of its significance in the financing process, its content is crucial. The course will include practical examples for project running currently in Turkey.
We have other courses like " Power Purchase Agreements Renewable Energy " available on Energco.com !
In conclusion, most of the job opportunities are available in many countries, as an installer, adviser or even investor you should be trained on this section. We have a fast-reply contact department where you can click on here to get in touch and register today!
The participant will be an expert of mechanical equipment because solar panel assembly line course includes all of the tools in order to keep practice high. On the other hand, the participant is going to know more about statistics which is a really important point of this department. It will help to financial analysis and run the business with correct employees.
Power Purchase Agreements Training course outcomes:
- Learning how to analyze PPA agreements
- Ability to take active part in negotiations of PPA (Turkish market as practical example).
- Conduct a PPA negotiation and understand non-negotiable and negotiable elements
- Understand the risks that a power purchase agreement can address.
- Understand the context of PPAs and the definition of the technical and economic terms.
- Ability to develop financial analysis for renewable energy power plant.
Who should attend:
- Power project developers
- Power and utility companies
- Independent Power Producers
- Power grids, transmission and distribution units engineers
- Renewable energy project developers
- Power generation & energy authorities involved in power purchasing and distribution
- Lawyers of renewable energy projects
- Technical consultants
- EPC contractors
- Renewable power equipment suppliers