Training course Overview:
Renewable energy in general and solar energy in particular have a wide global interest in the attractive characteristics of its use and its integration into modern electrical networks. This course aims to make the participant aware of the solar energy systems and their components, and is able to properly plan and manage the solar energy projects. The participant will be aware of the advantages of using renewable energy to feed off-grid loads. This program will be concluded with a visit to a solar energy facility to learn about their practical experience.
Training course Outcomes:
- Understanding solar energy systems
- Understand the difference between grid-on and grid-off solar systems.
- Knowledge of the effect of using large scale solar systems
- The incentives provided by countries to support solar energy and how to benefit from it
- Review the factors influencing the success of the project financially
- Identify the skills needed to manage solar projects
Who should attend:
- Electrical Engineers
- Directors of energy companies
- Financial Managers of Energy Projects
- The academics
- R & D staff