Inspection of Electrical, Commercial and Industrial Connections
Training course Overview:
This installation course of Inspection of electrical, commercial and industrial connections is designed for people wishing to upgrade their existing skills to be able to offer customers further services. The Commercial electrical installation course is designed for people who want to expand the knowledge and skills in inspection of electrical, commercial and industrial connections.
We as Energco Team, are working hard to train the best way, so the most innovative solutions what we offer. We have other courses like " Inspection of Electrical, Commercial and Industrial Connections " available on Energco.com !
In conclusion, most of the job opportunities are available in many countries, as an installer, adviser or even investor you should be trained on this section. We have a fast-reply contact department where you can click on here to get in touch and register today!
Training course contents:
- The concept of electrical wiring
- Types of electrical wiring
- Calculate the sizes of electrical wiring for different loads.
- Determining specifications for all rooms (lighting, capacity, acoustics, telephones, fire alarms and internet connections)
- Drop electrical drawing of electrical extensions on design boards
- Design and calculate wire sections for sub-circuits
- Calculate the current rates of the cutting keys
- Types of cables, pipes and counting of switches for cables
- Main distribution boards, components and calculations
- Distribution Boards Sub-components and accounts
Training course outcomes:
- Practice safe working methods on electrical systems
- Understand the relevant regulative requirements
- Demonstrate an understanding of electrical principles and units
- Identify a wide range of electrical equipment & devices and understand their principles of operation / connections
- Understand the principles of earthing / protection and associated protective devices
- Demonstrate an understanding of electrical systems, switch-gear and circuit types
- Diagnose basic faults and recognize their associated symptoms
- Work with a range of cable types and carry out correct terminations and connections
- Recognize the most common industrial motor types and understand their operation, connections and maintenance requirements
- Use electrical test equipment effectively and carry out testing of a range of motors, solenoids, cables, etc. (using insulation, continuity, tong testers, etc.)
- Identify motor and power circuit faults
- Use circuit diagrams as an aid to maintenance
- Access electrical enclosures and replace fuses, reset overloads etc
- Perform electrical isolation, testing for dead, etc on a wide range of devices and circuits safely.
Who should attend:
- Engineers of all disciplines
- Maintenance personnel
- Electricians, Line Worker, Generator Mechanics, Metering Specialists