The Renewable Energy MINI MBA
The Renewable Energy MINI MBA Training course Overview:
The Renewable Energy Mini MBA will provide renewable energy leaders with the knowledge required to grow their business within competitive multi-faceted energy markets, the success of renewable energy projects can depend on a variety of market factors at play including policy developments. Energco Academy’s Renewable Energy Mini-MBA gives you expert training over 5 days to develop a complete market analysis on the renewable energy industry, covering renewable energy technology, planning, policy and profitability.
Training course Outcomes:
- Develop a business-focused, critical review of the market opportunities, risks and competitive positioning of the various renewable energy technologies: solar, wind, geothermal, biomass (power & fuels), hydro, tidal and wave to learn about the best options available.
- Know what to look for when evaluating renewable energy project opportunities: market conditions, growth considerations and financial risks.
- Speak the language of the energy business to better engage with suppliers, partners, policymakers or co-workers from across the sector.
- Identify key trends and best global practices within the industry and evaluate how these impact your future business prospects.
- Compare and contrast the key project development and operational risks facing different types of renewable energy projects so you can establish best practice.
Who should attend:
- Individuals considering a consultancy job and/or those who have to evaluate the benefits of adopting renewable energy technology.
- Managers and directors intending to invest in the renewable energy sector.
- Corporate Strategy
- Business Development
- Project Managers
- Sales Managers