Training course Overview:
This course has been revised to take account of the changes in government support policy for all types of Renewables. The training will fully equip delegates with the latest information on financing all types of renewable energy projects to allow them to continue to participate successfully in the Renewables Industry, both in the Turkey and internationally.
Training course contents:
- Introduction to Renewable Energy Finance and Sustainable Design
- Methods of Financing, Project Risk and Financial Management
- Basic Project Finance & Technical calculations
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) and approach
- Incentives and barriers to Investment
- Government Policy and Support Schemes – UN, EU, UK, Turkey
- Project Finance examples
- Practical International Case Studies
Training course Outcomes:
- Understand the fundamentals of how solar electric and solar thermal technologies work.
- Describe renewable energy policy terminology.
- Understand how federal, state and local policies, incentives and regulations can affect the health of the renewable energy industry.
- Navigate the current financial landscape and assess different financial models
Who should attend:
- Individuals considering a consultancy job and/or those who have to evaluate the benefits of adopting renewable energy technology.
- Managers and directors intending to invest in the renewable energy sector.