Training course Overview:
Poor power factor in an industrial plant can lead to low energy efficiency, unacceptable voltage regulation, larger equipment size, and potential damage to plant equipment when not corrected properly.
Training course Content:
- What is Power Factor (pf)?
- Why improve low power factor?
- How to calculate power factor
- Reactive power concepts
- Active and Reactive power
- Correcting your power factor
- Determine how well a system supports reliable operation of its loads
Training course Outcomes:
- Learn about Reactive Power
- Learn the Power Factor Correction
- Get familiar with reasons of low power factor and how to solve it
- Design of energy-efficient mitigation equipment
- Tools to increase the efficiency of electrical power systems by correcting the power factor
Who should attend:
- Energy Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Electricity technician
- Energy plant project managers