MARKETING FOR THE RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY COURSE
Training course Overview:
The programme will build on distinct advantages and includes a strong practical and applied flavour to maximise delegate learning and experience. This will include case study based interactive sessions that will help delegates apply their technical and theoretical knowledge and understanding in the context of international business, issues and challenges. The programme will have a distinct international focus within the context of a dynamic and ever changing global environment.
We have more courses are available on Energco.com !
Training course Content:
- Marketing for the Renewable Energy Industry (1 Day)
- Introduction to Marketing and Marketing Orientation
- Understanding Consumer Behaviour in the Renewable Energy Industy
- Product / services development and marketing
- Creating Value and Competitive Advantage in the Renewable Energy Industry
- Selling and the Marketing Mix
- Case Study / Group Work on Renewable Energy
Training course Outcomes:
- Supplement knowledge and experience with up-to-date academic thinking in an interesting, challenging and interactive learning environment that combines theory, practice and the experience
- Understand the marketing for technical people operating in the Renewable Energy Industry and associated services.
Who should attend:
- Electrical Engineers
- Marketing managers for energy companies
- Energy Project Managers
- General Managers