Electrics for Renewables Course
Training course Overview:
Electrics for Renewables Course reviews of electrical fundamentals including: Voltage, current and how they are measured, AC and DC, Resistance, Inductance and Capacitance in AC and DC circuits, Impact and calculation of Voltage drops, Use of multi-meters, current clamps and shunts including practical exercise, DC-based Renewable Systems (off-grid), Systems architecture and batteries, Calculation of cable size and measurement of voltage drop, Over current protection and over voltage protection, Safe operation and installation, Practical session measurement of PV performance, Earthing and over current protection, Grid-connected systems, Different types of generators inverters (asynchronous and synchronous types), Safety considerations, The impact of power factor, PV installation guidelines and installation standards, Connection and Wiring standards, AC safety. Please read more for other training courses on Energco Training!
Training course Outcomes:
- Understand the components and types of Renewable energy systems
- Get familiar with the electrical system of Renewable energy projects
- Learn the factors affects the electrical system of Renewable energy
- Learn how to design and analyze a practical electrical system of Renewable energy projects
Who should attend:
- Electrical Engineers
- Technicians and individuals intending to learn Electrics for Renewables.