Training course Overview:
The course is presented using demonstration rigs and control systems. Faults and Electrical circuits are introduced to the systems and participants are then guided on how the faults can be diagnosed and rectified. Particular emphasis is placed on the procedures necessary to prevent the simulated faults from recurring in real-world situations.
Training course Outcomes:
- Work safely on modern electrical circuits
- Apply a systematic and logical approach to fault-finding
- Recognize, understand and deal with faults
- Eliminate the root causes of electrical faults
- Apply improvements to systems so that faults do not re-occur
- Deal with complex faults on electrical circuits more efficiently.
Who should attend:
- Electrical supervisors
- Plant electricians
- Operations & maintenance engineers, supervisors & technicians
- Maintenance technicians