Training course Overview:
The purpose of the Electrical Maintenance Technician course is to allow technicians with previous experience to return and obtain a credential for the purpose of promotion. All courses comprise approximately one half of the required core courses for the Industrial Electrical Technology Associate Degree which may be an incentive for this student to continue a life-long learning process.
Training course Outcomes:
- Demonstrate a logical sequence for isolating problems within a Mechatronics process.
- Analyze a process control system operation and select the appropriate sensing equipment for that operation.
- Analyze the operating difficulties of an automated system and perform the corrective actions needed.
- Demonstrate the correct procedures in the breakdown, inspection, and repair of hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Test, analyze, and troubleshoot an industrial machine or process using a programmable logic controller (PLC).
- Demonstrate an understanding of the use of PLC software and interface applications.
Who should attend:
- Maintenance technicians
- Electrical technicians
- Professionals responsible for the operation, maintenance and fault finding techniques
- Personnel who have a work scope which includes limited Electrical maintenance