Develop Professional Business Model for Solar Energy Businesses
Renewable energy in general and solar energy in particular has a wide global interest in the attractive characteristics of its use and its integration into modern electrical networks. This course aims to make the participant aware of the solar energy systems and their components, and to make him able to professionally develop the business model. The trainee will understand the; Customer Segments, Value proposition, customer relation and channels, Key activity, key partners, key resources cost structure and revenue. This program will be concluded with a visit to a solar energy facility to learn about their practical experience.
Training course Outcomes:
- By the end of this training course the participant will be able to answer below question:
Who is your customer and how to create relation with him in solar energy sector:
- For whom are we creating value in solar energy sector?
- Who are our most important customers?
- What type of relationship does each of our customer segments expect us to establish and maintain with them?
- Which relation have we established? How are they integrated with the rest of our business model? How costly are they?
- Through which Channels do our Customer Segments want to be reached? How are we reaching them now? How are our Channels integrated? Which ones work best? Which ones are most cost-efficient?
Added value and key activity in Solar Energy Sector:
- What value do we deliver to the customer in solar Energy sector?
- Which one of our customer’s problems are we helping to solve?
- What bundles of products and services are we offering to each Customer Segment?
- What Key Activities do our Value Propositions require?
- What are the key activities in; Distribution Channels, Customer Relationships and Revenue streams?
Key resources and Key partnership in solar energy sector:
- What Key Resources do our; Value Propositions? Distribution Channels? Customer Relationships? Revenue Streams require?
- Who are our Key Partners and suppliers in solar energy sector?
- Which Key Resources are we acquiring from partners?
- Which Key Activities do partners perform?
Cost structure and revenue stream in solar energy sector
- What are the most important costs inherent in our business model?
- Which Key Resources and key activities are most expensive?
- For what value are our customers really willing to pay?
- For what do they currently pay?
- How are they currently paying?
- How would they prefer to pay?
- How much does each Revenue Stream contribute to overall revenues?
Who should attend:
- Directors of solar energy companies
- Entrepreneurs and businessmen in solar energy sector
- Electrical and Energy Engineers
(Saturday), from 10:00 a.m till 5:00 p.m
(Sunday), from 10:00 a.m till 5:00 p.m
Total of 14 hours.
Contact our team to know the exact date.
- Get a 20% discount, by early registration, paying the full amount before one weeks of the course starting date
- Get a 20% discount, if two trainees from the same company/organization registered in the course.
- 600$ / 3600 TL + 18% KDV
- Cost of instruction,
- Lunch meal,
- Coffee break,
- Course material,
- Field trips to a PV solar power station,
- Certificate from ENERGCO,
Terms and conditions:
- Full payment has to be done maximum three days before the training date.
- The participants is allowed to withdraw from the course until 24 hours from the date of the course implementation and only 5% will be charged as administrative fee.
- To reserve a seat in the course you must pay $ 100 and complete the full fees before the beginning of the course.
For more details about this offer you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org