Training course contents
- Generator system
- Generator protection systems
- Generator quality test
- Operation and control of generators
- Design of generator protection systems
- The breakdown of generators and how to maintain them
- Periodic maintenance of generators
- Procedures for inspection, diagnostics, troubleshooting, and testing
- Maintenance activities and specifications
- Commissioning activities and specifications
- Repair and refurbishment techniques
- Enclosures and Sealing Arrangements
- Codes and Standards
- Common Operational Problems and critical components
- All protective systems
Training course Goals:
Register for this course today and get the answers to the all questions including:
- How does a generator function?
- Why is it designed as it is?
- What happens if the generator is synchronized out-of-phase?
- What happened in the control room such that one would make such a large error when synchronizing?
- How can we avoid such an error?
- Just how bad (and what is) negative phase sequence currents?
- Corona discharge what does that mean?
- How do you repair fused stator punchings?
- What components should be high-potential tested?
- How can we avoid accidental injury when testing the generator?
- What are the probable causes of grounded fields?
- Why have we (recently) heard of hydrogen explosions? How do we avoid?
Training course Outcomes:
- A detailed understanding of the inspection required for all types of electrical equipment
- The required diagnostic techniques including for critical components of electrical equipment.
- Understand in detail the tests required for the various types of electrical equipment
- Determine all the maintenance and troubleshooting activities required to minimize electrical equipment downtime and operating cost.
Who should attend:
- Engineers of all disciplines
- Maintenance personnel
- Other technical individuals
- Electricians, Line Worker, Generator Mechanics, Metering Specialists